Cindy the Wonder Dog!!

Cindy the Wonder Dog!!
Little Cindy Lu

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

February Class Projects

Well I have been AWOL for the past few months and I need to do a better job posting (and then maybe I will get a few more followers!!)  Thanks to my customer Carol for motivating me to get rolling again.  I am behind on showing you the class projects so I will back up and show the last few months projects in case anyone is looking for some new ideas.  These are what we did in February:

February Stamp of the Month--Home Sweet Home

This cute card features an "A" size stamp set Bumble Bee which sell for $6.95

Another "A" size stamp set A Friend used for our 3x3 cards

This layout was made using the Claire Workshop on the Go.  This was a fun pattern to do and makes for a unique design when the pages are put together side by side.

No comments:

Post a Comment